Topics for the next few days...from Music by Art Scott

Over the next fews days I will be covering several topics that most parents will enjoy reading; this includes

-How to keep my child motivated

-When should a parent let a music teacher go and how to handle the transition

-How to support your child daily and keep them motivated and practicing

-What to expect from piano recitals and how to prepare you child for them

......send me your suggestions for other topics you would like to see discussed

 For more information, see another of my 50 websites and videos:     http://autismspecialneedsmusicbyartscott.blogspot.com/
    (949) 454-1221  Studio Phone   24/7

Popular posts from this blog

Find a Teacher Today Directory

I Wish My Mom had Never Let Me Quit...

Selecting the Right Teacher is Crucial